This list is an addendum our T&Cs for Services.
Unsupported lines of business
As a regulated financial institution, we are subject to the strict requirements of the supervision authorities, the card companies and payment processors who act as an interface between the card service providers.
Our license is not unlimited, and we cannot always support every business model. Depending on our partners, new restricted categories can be added, or existing ones removed. For this reason, we strive to keep the list up to date. If you have any further questions, please contact our support team.
The following business categories cannot always be supported:
- Transactions that take place in the future: the period between the card payment and the delivery of goods or rendering of service should not be more than seven (7) days. If this period is more than seven (7) days, your business falls into this category (e.g., sale of concert tickets outside the box office).
- Outbound Telemarketers and Telecom Dealers
- Pyramid schemes / multilevel marketing
- Hunting clubs / activities
- Business seminars (for example on real estate, investment programs, business strategies, or self-help books)
- Employment agencies, temporary help service
- Unlicensed advice centres (e.g., debt and financial advice, marriage and family advice, alcohol/drug abuse advice, and other personal advice)
- Investor Services/"Get Rich Quick" Traders/Investment Clubs, selling stocks, stocks, options, binary options, forex and other investments
- Detective agencies, protection agencies, security services including armoured cars, guard dogs
- Protection services: protection, insurance, registration, service against things like identity theft, internet fraud, credit card fraud or fraud, etc.
- Adult entertainment/pornography
- Sexual encounter companies
- Drug paraphernalia (intoxicants, related services and accessories)
- Products to increase male / female potency
- Products of Questionable Efficiency, incl. but are not limited to: weight loss products, hair growth products, physical performance products
- Fortune tellers, tarot card readers and mystics
- Business and products that are illegal or have questionable legality
- Currency exchange, money transfers
- Deposits/deposits and any type of payment that is subject to a refund, regulated by the merchant's terms and conditions
- Virtual currency services
- Collection agencies, debt refinancing / sales financing, pledge/mortgage, broker/reduction/refinancing, small loans
- Prepaid calling cards and services
- Telecommunications services including, but not limited to, prepaid telephone services and recurring telephone services
- Pawn shops (vendors who lend money for personal items like jewellery, etc.)
- Postage stamp and coin shops
- Wholesaler of precious stones and metals, watches and jewellery
- Sales of used and new, motorized and electric vehicles (including but not limited to cars, boats, motorcycles, etc.)
- Guns, firearms, airsoft guns, ammunition sales and distribution
- Bankrupt or liquidated businesses